To ensure the health and safety of visitors and agents, the following precautions are applied at the Marketing Suite:
- There is a limit on the number of visitors and agents in the Marketing Suite for traffic control.
- Visitors are requested to have temperature screening before entering the Marketing Suite.
- Visitors are requested to put on surgical mask during the entire visit.
- Touchless hand sanitizing dispensers are available at the Marketing Suite.
- The Marketing Suite and show flats are regularly cleaned and sanitized with medical-standard disinfection service with European Union (EU) certification for the best hygienic condition.
Terms and Conditions:
- The maximum number of visitor for each QR code is one, except that each adult can bring no more than one child aged under 18.
- Please show your QR code and identity card for checking upon admission.
- If the registered name is different from the name on the presented identity card, our staff reserves the right to refuse visitors from entering the Marketing Suite.
- If you arrive 10 minutes later than the appointment time, the QR code will become invalid.
- Priority of admission will be given to those who have confirmed appointment time. For those who are on waiting list, please wait for the arrangement of our staff upon arrival at the Marketing Suite.
- The Vendor and Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to change any arrangement without prior notice and has the final discretion.
- Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to reach us at 2118 2000.
^The vendor reserves the right to change the opening dates and hours of the marketing suite.
Name of the Phase of the Development: KOKO HILLS Development (the "Development"), Phase 3B of which is called “KOKO MARE” (the “Phase”).
District: Cha Kwo Ling, Yau Tong, Lei Yue Mun | Street name and street number of the Phase allocated by the Commissioner of Rating and Valuation: No. 3 Ko Ling Road | Address of the website designated by the Vendor for the Phase: www.kokomare.hk
The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown in this advertisement/promotional material represent an artist’s impression of the development concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
Vendor: Golden Centurion Limited | Holding companies of the Vendor: Wheelock and Company Limited, Wheelock Investments Limited, Myers Investments Limited, Wheelock Properties Limited, Seareef Holdings Limited | Authorized Person for the Phase: Chiu Wai Man | The firm or corporation of which an Authorized Person for the Phase is a proprietor, director or employee in his or her professional capacity: WCWP International Limited | Building Contractor for the Phase: Hip Hing Construction Company Limited | The firm of solicitors acting for the owner in relation to the sale of residential properties in the Phase: Baker & McKenzie | Any authorized institution that has made a loan, or has undertaken to provide finance, for the construction of the Phase: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited | Any other person who has made a loan for the construction of the Phase: Wheelock Finance Limited | To the best of the Vendor's knowledge, the estimated material date for the Phase: 30 June 2024 (The material date means the date on which the conditions of land grant are complied with in respect of the Phase. The estimated material date is subject to any extension of time that is permitted under the Agreement for Sale and Purchase.)
This advertisement and contents thereof are for reference only and do not constitute and shall not be construed as constituting any contractual term, offer, representation, undertaking and warranty, whether express or implied (whether related to view or not). | The Vendor reserves the right to alter the building plans and other plans, the design, fittings, finishes and appliances of the Development or the Phase and any part thereof from time to time. The provision of fittings, finishes and appliances is subject to the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase. The design of the Development or the Phase shall be subject to the final approved plans of the relevant Government departments. There may be future changes to the Development or the Phase and the surrounding areas. | Residential property market conditions may change from time to time. Prospective purchasers shall consider their financial status and ability to afford and all relevant factors before deciding whether to purchase or when to purchase any residential property. In any circumstances or at any time, prospective purchasers shall not rely on or be affected by any content, information or concept of this advertisement/promotional material in deciding whether to purchase or when to purchase any residential property. | Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the sales brochure for any information on the Development or the Phase. | Please refer to the sales brochure for details. | This advertisement is published by the Vendor.
Date of Material: